School Motto: “Follow Your Dreams”
- Foster an in – depth learning environment:
- The Japanese School of Guam seeks to create and foster an environment where students learn academic content, skills, and character through a variety of experiences and mediums. The school aims to provide individualized instruction that meets the needs of students, at their level, to best prepare them for the future.
- Students will learn to value team work and mutual respect:
- Throughout their time at the Japanese school, students will develop leadership and teamwork skills that help them work with classmates and younger / older students.
- Students will develop a strong work ethic:
- We aim to encourage our students to focus on the value of developing a strong work ethic through mentoring relationships and accountability. Our school culture aims to create an environment where students want to learn and grow.
|School History and Background:
The Japanese School of Guam has functioned in many morning Japanese classroom study program organized by the Guam Japanese Association to the full day and weekend school program that the school is today.
The Japanese School of Guam continues to innovate and adapt to the changes and needs of students and families on Guam, in order to continue to advance both language development and intercultural relationship within the island community.