- For those who wish to enroll, please contact the school of business office for further information about the enrollment process.
- Each student must have a U.S. issued Passport or Visa.
- In most cases, students enrolling in the full-time day school must have some proficiency in Japanese. This is a case by case requirement and can be discussed in further detail in person or over the phone.
School Bus and Operations (Full-time Program)
- Full-time: Applicants can use the school bus for a fee.
- Bus stop locations: Ipao Park, Pia Marine, Dededo (next to Bank of Guam and Winchells). Parents are kindly requested to bring and pick-up students from the bus stop locations.
- Charges: $88 per student / $11 per ticket
School Bus and Operations (Saturday School Program)
- Applicants can use the school bus for a fee.
- Bus stop locations: Ipao Park, Pia Marine, Micronesia Mall, and Dededo. Parents are requested to kindly pick-up students from the bus stop locations.
- Charges: $71 per student / $11 per ticket
Required School Supplies for Full-time Program:
- Japanese Curriculum/Textbooks:
- The curriculum and textbooks used at the Japanese School of Guam are created and distributed by the Government of Japan, which is a standardized curriculum used by Japanese school around the word.
- Students will be required to purchase these textbooks which are available in the school office.
- These textbooks are also available at http://www.joes.or.jp/
- The foundation must receive a request from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology in order to receive textbooks.
- Learning Tools Necessary for Each Grade: